As a local business owner, we are celebrating alongside other local businesses across our BC community who are slowly being able to reopen their doors to eager customers.
As such, we wanted to extend our assistance in helping you reopen in a way that will give you a truly fresh start, and ensure your customers feel safe to re-enter a space that has been sanitized from the ground up.
Restoring the confidence of customers to re-emerge from their homes, ensuring businesses have addressed all aspects of cleaning – is an important part of the re-opening process, and our commercial carpet cleaning service is here to lend an added hand in the cleaning process!
The Importance of Regular Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Regular commercial carpet cleaning will not only reduce the risk of contaminants in your carpet, but it will also help you maintain the lifespan and look of your carpets season after season.
Whether choosing to clean your carpets after each season, or more frequently due to the current health climate – we’re here to help, and can arrange a maintenance plan with you company that suits your re-opening schedule, as well as ongoing schedule to keep you operating without interruption.
Our Commercial Carpet Cleaning Process
At Tuxedo Carpet Care, we go through 5 steps to ensure that you are fully satisfied with your cleaning…
- Consultation – We will personally help create a comprehensive cleaning agenda that fits your needs, schedule and budget.
- Pre-treatment and spot removal – Our pre-treatment will be applied to carpet and upholstery. If there are hard to remove spots or stains, we will treat those at this time as well.
- Agitation – A critical part of any cleaning process, we will loosen up any deeply embedded soil or dirt allowing maximum results.
- Our carpet cleaning service cleans all four sides of the fibre and its patented technology allows for the removal of 85% more moisture and soils and a drier carpet is a cleaner carpet.
- Edging and Grooming – Our exclusive edge cleaning tool will reduce black lines along the edges of your carpets.
Commercial Tile & Synthetic Wood Flooring Cleaning
At Tuxedo Carpet Care – we don’t stop at commercial carpet cleaning, we can also deep clean and sanitize your tile too.
We understand that cleaning your space from corner to corner is important, and doing so in a quick, efficient and cost-effectively way is imperative to easing the many tasks you are likely facing during re-opening.
Allow us to provide a free quote for your carpet and tile cleaning service in Surrey, South Surrey, White Rock, Delta, and throughout the Langley community by calling (604) 533-4409 or filling out our online form. We look forward to serving you and helping our community re-open with confidence!